Tuesday, March 22, 2016

JOIN ME ON A CREATIVE JOURNEY



Now is the time to start contemplating doing what you love as a job! Need a little extra cash (ugh who doesn't) or just want to get a deal on top of the line crafting materials! I have a solution for those needs! Close to My Heart is having an amazing opportunity in the month of April, it is one that doesn't make sense to say no to! For a limited time only (April 2016) you will get $255 worth of product for $95! Wait that's not all! If you place an order for $400 in the first 30 days after signing up that gets you an additional $118 in product of your choice or a cricut cartridge and three free stamp sets AND $60 in hostess rewards and 1 half off item! This special is EPIC and almost to good to be possible! If you want to become a top seller in Canada or you just want to get products at a discount now is the perfect time to join and there is a place for everyone in this great company and on my fabulous team! I would be ecstatic if you would join me on a creative journey! 780.514.8421 contact me with any questions! 





No comments:

Post a Comment