Friday, July 8, 2016

FLOWER FLOWERS AND MORE FLOWERS!

I absolutely love how this page turned out! I created it for our Nation Close To My Heart Convention this is Florida. They had a layout contest that we were supposed to create a layout that included current product and a core memory. Our theme this year was based on the movie INSIDE OUT. It was fun! So this is the core memory I decided to share. It was my very first incentive trip that I earned with Close To My Heart. We went on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise, this was a first for me. My husband and I have never cruised before, yes thats right they paid for him to come too! It was an amazing experience and I had the opportunity to meet some amazing people! Okay back to the layout... I fussy cut out all the flowers and centres for the flower. The flowers were stamped directly on the Calypso paper and then shaped and adhered on with foam tape. 


HAWAIIAN HIBISCUS STAMP B1527



CALYPSO PAPER PACK X7210B





CALYPSO COMPLEMENTS X7210C



 BITTY SPARKLES Z1263

INK BLOT STAMP 
D1660


INK COLORS USED FOR INK BLOT STAMPING









No comments:

Post a Comment