Wednesday, March 1, 2017

VIP's in the House!


Are you on Facebook? Well then I have a group that you need to check out! I have recently launched a VIP group for my peeps who LOVE Close To My Heart! There will be draws on a regular basis and a TON of information on how to make some GREAT pages! If you would like to be apart of this group there are a few simple things you must do to... get in the group. First off, you must be a Canadian, yes I know sorry ladies. But I want to keep this group for my purchasing friends! This is to reward them for being loyal to me and supporting me on my creative journey! I still love the rest of you though!!! Next stipulation... NO consultants. I do love the support of my fellow CTMH sistas but this again is for my fabulous customers! Last but not least... CLICK HERE it will take you right over to my page to join. I will have to approve your request, or send me a friend request HERE, I will be happy to add you to the group! Hope to see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment