Friday, July 7, 2017

Convention "Remember This" Layout


So as some of you may know I presented at out National Convention in Salt Lake City! It was an honour to be asked and a privilege to do it! I planned from the start of my presentation that I would share all the design space files for my art! Close to My Heart and my Sister consultants have been supportive in my journey and I felt this was just a tiny way I could give back to them! So here is some art and the links for the files, I will be posting them little by little as I don't want to reveal everything all at once!

You convention goers will know this as the "BRA" page! LOL


THE FOIL ON THIS PAGE IS SILVER!! I could not get it to photograph properly thats why it looks gold! 


DESIGN SPACE FILE

Comment below if you are saving and using it so I can keep track if it is worth it to take the time to post these! Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Thank you Jennifer ! Yes, it's beautiful and I am saving it....thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. I would love to see it with pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I tend not to post with pictures, it leaves the mind open to others of what pictures can fit in the layout! But I usually get around to it!

      Delete
  3. I love your work Jennifer and will definitely be using these files ...thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your artwork and your cutting files. I loved your presentation at convention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your files. I 💖 Your artwork and was so excited to see you were a presenter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, thank you for sharing the files. Loved seeing your presentation and look forward to more in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete