Saturday, July 22, 2017

Relax - This is the Life

I think this is one of my favourite Layouts I have done lately! It was time consuming but I love the way it turned out with all the detail!



I started off inking the base sheet with our Close to My Heart Ink - juniper, glacier, lagoon, sea glass 
This took many layer of ink to get the look I wanted and I just kept rubbing on the layers!
Next I took a water pen and randomly spritzed the page to give it a "splashed" look. LET DRY all the way! Overnight even there was a lot of ink on the page.
I then added a sheet of velum over top. I took lagoon reinker in a shimmer pen and made shimmer spatters by flicking the pen at the velum, LET DRY AGAIN!
I continued with the cricut cuts and other paper layers after that. You can see the detail in the pictures below.





  
FREE DESIGN SPACE FILE!


Happy crafting!




8 comments:

  1. Love this layout of yours Jennifer. You are such an inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the way it turned out too! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. I am truly in Awe! What beautiful pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the free design space file! I can't wait to use them. I appreciate the time you spend to share your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so very talented and to share your file with us is so very generous. Thank you, Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous....I can't wait to get You Are Here so that I can make this. Thank you for the file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout! I am trying to get the fish off the file, but file will not open,,

    ReplyDelete