Saturday, July 22, 2017

Relax - This is the Life

I think this is one of my favourite Layouts I have done lately! It was time consuming but I love the way it turned out with all the detail!



I started off inking the base sheet with our Close to My Heart Ink - juniper, glacier, lagoon, sea glass 
This took many layer of ink to get the look I wanted and I just kept rubbing on the layers!
Next I took a water pen and randomly spritzed the page to give it a "splashed" look. LET DRY all the way! Overnight even there was a lot of ink on the page.
I then added a sheet of velum over top. I took lagoon reinker in a shimmer pen and made shimmer spatters by flicking the pen at the velum, LET DRY AGAIN!
I continued with the cricut cuts and other paper layers after that. You can see the detail in the pictures below.





  
FREE DESIGN SPACE FILE!


Happy crafting!




5 comments:

  1. Love this layout of yours Jennifer. You are such an inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the way it turned out too! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. I am truly in Awe! What beautiful pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the free design space file! I can't wait to use them. I appreciate the time you spend to share your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete